My name’s Savannah and I’m the newest addition to the Revv / NASH Collection family!
I graduated from Dallas Baptist University with my degree in Sociology and started my career in Staffing + Social Media and Marketing. Joining The NASH Collection team is a dream come true for me. Having been born in Nashville but spending my childhood in Chicago and college years in Dallas, I always felt that Nashville was home and hoped I find my way back sooner than later. After working in Corporate America for two years after college, I realized my heart was more in customer and social relations, events, and creative spaces than sitting behind a desk and thus, my relocation to Nashville and relationship with The NASH Collection began!
When I’m not on Broadway at the NASH store or at the warehouse, you can find me taking yoga at Corepower Yoga, Instagramming my favorite local spots, traveling the world, making music or exploring my new city with friends.
Heard enough yet? Here are a couple random things about me:
◦ Birthday: I am a certified April Fool’s Baby.. come at me with the jokes
◦ Enneagram: 7
◦ Hometown: Nashville, TN
◦ Pup Obsession: French and English Bulldogs (willing to pet sit at any given time)
◦ Favorite Spots in Nashville: Tavern, Sunflower Cafe, Pinewood Social
◦ Snack: Acai Bowls and Smoothies
◦ Favorite Music Genres: Country Rock and Pop
You’ll be seeing a lot more from me, but be sure to say hi if you see me at NASH or around town!